So as you know I just started back to teaching this week and as always those "kids say the darnedest things!" Here are a few of the best after day two....
1. In one of my TAG (Gifted) classes, after telling the students a little about myself, someone knocked on the door. One of the new kids answered the door and say "No she isn't." I asked him who was at the door and what did they need. He said that they were wondering if Mrs. Dombrowsky (which is me....) was inside and he said Nope....Let's hope there is more to this Gifted thing...LOL
2. A young man that hasn't quite reached the growth spurt that happens in puberty found it interested that his classmates were challenging him to fit inside a locker. And he tried....and could!
Now for a few from my own bright star...Jake in his first two days of kindergarten!
1. When we asked about his day yesterday, he mentioned going to the gym. So I asked him if he had PE and he looked at me like I was crazy and told me no....he just went in to do his exercises....Hahaha!
2. My mom, who picks him up everyday, was in a tizzy yesterday afternoon about lunch. I asked what she was talking about. Apparently, Jake had told her everything he got for lunch yesterday and the best part was that it was FREE! She thought I had not sent him any lunch money and he had to charge. Neither of them knew that I had prepaid last week for his meals. Jake thought he was special! =)
3. Last, tonight, Jake was clowning around with us after dinner. He had came back into the room after running a quick errand for me and had his shorts pulled down low on the butt "bustin' some slack"! He even had the walk down! While we were both giggling underneath, Joe and I both had to quickly correct him and tell him that he would get sent to the principal's office. Oh what will he pick up this year....
So what you all have been waiting for...a new free template!
Here's a quick page created with this template using the Summer Surprise kit from dwdigiscraps.blogspot.com
Click here for the free template:
Until next time....