Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sorry I have been away

For so long....I have been dealing with so many issues! First of all, we had a terrible tragedy within my church family recently. Two members of a dear family were killed in a car accident while enroute to the beach last week. One of the deceased was a former student of mine and a sweet girl that had made her way into my heart like few others before. So in between, working with people at work to plan a memorial, helping out some with the church preparations for the family, and the normal run of the mill stuff I have here at home. I have been wiped out during my normal scrap time! Here's a little something to share with you in memory of Crystal!




But I am back...and I know you are so happy! So I am now getting ready for the holidays...Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! Ahhh my favorite time of year! I am making some of the gifts this year using my digi-scrap stuff and the ideas for hybrid items off several of the forums. I also am going to make my own calendars this year for the family! This is something I have been wanting to do for several years now, but finally feel like I am able to tackle them. So be on the look out for some freebies here soon! I will share what I come up with...now back to work!

Blessings until next time!

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment