Friday, October 23, 2009

Yippee, it is finally Friday! Freebie for you!

Hey all! I am so glad that Friday is finally here! What a week! I don't know about you all, but we have the icky, yucky, snuffy/runny nose, cough, and sore throat thing. Luckily, we don't have fevers, but just not very comfortable. That is what I hate most about having little ones that don't feel good!

So we finally made it to the pumpkin patch yesterday. Jake and I went with his class and had a great time! Weather was perfect! Zach gets to go next week. So we are planning on carving pumpkins this weekend. =)

I have been feeding my new addiction as well this week! I can't seem to get enough scrapping in...I have even changed my perspective about taking pictures. It is not, let me catch them doing this so I can remember them forever...it is how can I get a unique layout using this idea. Any of you at that stage of addiction yet?!?

As you know I am incredibly addicted to challenges on the different forums...like inspiration-lane and digidesignresort! I did one last night that I wanted to share the template with you!

Here's the layout I did...

I used JennCK's Serene Mini-Kit now found at IL!

If you like, you are welcome to snag the template!

Click Here for Download!

Looking forward to your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Missy

1 comment:

  1. Great temp! This one will be fun! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete