Saturday, March 27, 2010

What a wonderful day!

First of all, I am sorry I haven't been around...busy, busy, busy! But hard work pays off...I am now officially Pixiemama Designs' Design Assistant (or CT Leader)! Yeah! I am so honored to work this closely with Tish and all her wonderful CT members! Check out her blog to see the latest releases and meet the CT!

So...Pixiemama Designs is holding a guest CT Call!

For those who can't see the image:

Sadly, I've lost a few of my best CT girls. But I'm in the
market for a few fresh faces!

Benefits:
- Access to any two PU products per month to work with
- Expand your digiscrapping horizons
- A team of wonderful established CT girls to work with
- 1-3 month spots available
- Possibility of permanent spot after guesting

Requirements:

- 2 (two) layouts (or projects) per product
- 2 (two) products per month
- Post layouts at Scrappity-Doo-Dah, DST, and a gallery of your
choice
- Enable one (1) new product per week (when available)
- Be active in the Scrappity-Doo-Dah community
- Promote my designs whenever possible

If you're interested please email me or my CT leader @
pixiemamadesigns@hotmail.com or missy.dombrowsky@gmail.com
with your name, other CT duties, blog (if applicable), why you
want to guest for me, and a link to your most full gallery.

When you send your email, please let either Missy or I know what month you prefer to guest and whether you would like to guest for 1, 2, or 3 months. We will try our best to fill your needs!

I really look forward to hearing from some fantastic scrappers!

So what are you waiting for....email us today!

Blessings until the next time!
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment