Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wanna a freebie!?!

Well, you came to the right place!  But first, I have to share with you an awesome kit available now at Scrappity Doo Dah!  Pixiemama Designs just released a new version of a P365 kit….Three Six Five. Just check it out to see the awesome colors and elements!  And you even get two separate alpha sets within the full kits!  If you enjoy using coordinating styles, she has them available for you as well.

So here’s the preview:
365 preview

And here’s one page I made with this kit!  It is the men of my life all wearing “flair hair”.  I had originally bought it for my dad, who is hair deficient, and all the guys wanted to wear it!

all-in-the-hair

And here’s a freebie for you!  I made this layout into a template for you…grab it here!

april-free-template
DOWNLOAD

I hope you enjoy this kit as much I have!  Also, don’t forget to leave some love…the more love, the more freebies I may have for ya! =)

Until then….

Blessings!

8 comments:

  1. One word.. Your layouts are AWESOME!! I have followed your blog. =)

    When you get the chance, feel free to check us out as well at SwagBucksTricks.blogspot.com. If you find us interesting, we'd appreciate it if you could follow us as well..

    Thanks! We appreciate it!

    ~ SwagBucksTricks



    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the great template : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks - can't wait to use it!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing! I normally only use squares or rectangles but your layouts and this template make me want to deviate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great template! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete