Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Official....I am a BrS Designer! And you get the freebie!

As you may remember, I was a part of a template design challenge in July at BrownieScraps! I had so much fun and learned so much from the designers! Ramona and her staff asked me to be a guest designer in August and it is now turning into a permanent spot on their design team! I am so super excited! I even scrapped some yesterday, which was the first in about a month! Here's some of my newest releases: And now for a special gift for you....a fall freebie! Just go over to my Facebook Page, Missy's Moments and grab the fan freebie! Hope you like! :)
Until the next time! Blessings, Missy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Oct. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete