Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holidays are here and I have a new freebie!

Happy December! WOW! It seems like Santa just came to my house and here we are again preparing for his visit! Time sure does fly! We are gearing up at BrownieScraps for your holiday scrappin' needs! We will begin Dec. 3rd with "12 Days of Christmas"! Each day, we will reveal a designer and her store that have sales going on with lots of new releases and goodies! So be sure to stop by each day!
I have a new release that I had so much fun creating! "A Hot Mess" is a Southern saying for well...it's hard to explain! But I use it a lot!
You can find it here! Now, I have a new Facebook Fan Freebie for you this month! Maybe this will help you get in the holiday spirit!
You can grab it on my FB Fan Page! Until the next time... Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment