Friday, July 24, 2009

Let me catch you up!

Since I shared with you last, my mother and father-in-law have been visiting. The boys are in heaven! I am sure that Grandma and Grandpa are going to be pooped when they arrive in Florida next week. With our cooler temperatures, we have been staying close to home and doing more here...reading, reading, puzzles, riding bikes, etc. I have also been able to scrap a few more pages when the boys head to bed. I am getting really excited about some of the finished products!As I said earlier, we have been reading a lot this week. Zach has the little imagination! He is sooo entertaining, reading the story himself. Of course, he can't read the words, but what a picture he can paint from what he sees! He even added Grandma's glasses to help out! LOL!
Zach will be my creative child! He can pretend he is anything in the world and doesn't mind dressing the part...even caught him in a Tinkerbell dress next door before! LOL! He is too cute! Love that boy!

Blessings!
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment