Sunday, November 22, 2009

Laid out.....and a freebie for you!

So, it is the beginning of my Thanksgiving break and I am laid out with my back! Don't know what is going on, but it is really bothering me! I bent down this morning at church and haven't been the same since! After two pain pills, sleeping four hours and applying heat most of the night...still no relief! So I guess I am doomed to head to the doctors' office tomorrow! Keep prayers headed my way! I have never really had back problems so I hope it will pass quickly! Especially since I am headed out of town Wednesday for Thanksgiving and will be in the car for 7.5 hours....UGH!

Now, to the scrapping news...I have loved playing with all Tiffany and Jaya's goods since being on their CT. My latest adventure is creating papers for a challenge at Inspiration Lane (who have the ABSOLUTE best challenges around!) using Inspiredbydominic Designs Art Box vol. 1 overlays....FUN! So here's what I came up and you can have them for free....as long as you show some love!



Here's my TOUS and you can download them here....

Will update you soon about the back!

Blessings to you all!
Missy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete