Thursday, August 16, 2012

Browniesraps Guest Designer! Store is now OPEN! Yippee!

It's official! I am now a guest designer at one of the best digi scrap stores there is....BrownieScraps! I will be selling exclusive templates for the next three months while at BrownieScraps! And all because I did the July Bake Off Challenge! I learned so much and can't wait to make all new templates for you to play with! Here's a few of my new releases and some incredible layouts made by some awesome folks!
Missy's Moments Fades Vol. 1 Templates
Missy's Moments Sweet & Simple Vol. 1 Templates
Missy's Moments Block It Vol. 1 Templates
So hop over and check out my new store....Can't wait to see what you are able to create and make your own with my templates! Until then! Blessings, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment