Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Releases!

Hey Y'all! Can I just say I love the weekends?!? I do! And even better is football is only a week a way! Yeah! Yep, here in the South, us gals get into the game, too! I love it all: high school ball, UGA Bulldogs on Saturdays, and the Steelers! My two lil' all-stars are also playing this year, so I have ball all the time! So, I love big picture layouts! I know, I know...who doesn't! So I made up some cute, cute, cute templates. They are available now at my store at BrownieScraps! Here's the preview: And for some inspiration....
And one from me....this picture is one of my absolute favorites from my brother's wedding two years ago!
So stop by and grab it today! And don't forget that my Grand Opening sale is still going on until Friday, Aug. 31. Buy 2 packs and get 1 free (must put all three in your cart before discount will apply!) Happy Scrappin' Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment